The Forest Hills Public Schools Foundation is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of Foundation Coordinator. This position is part time, 20-25 hours/week. If you are interested, please forward your resume and cover letter to Jana Siminski at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to March 19.
General Job Description
Reports to the Foundation Director and is responsible for providing administrative support to the staff and Foundation Board. These duties include, but are not limited to: database system management, oversight of special event logistics and general office support.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain donor database
- Order and inventory office supplies
- Schedule and coordinate meetings for Foundation Board and Event Committees
- Handle routine phone calls and general inquiries
- Facilitate execution of special events
- Coordinate Annual Appeal (implementation)
- Coordinate Staff Fund Drive (implementation)
- Process scholarships
- Update website
- Coordinate individual teacher grant process
- Maintain appropriate interpersonal relationships with staff, volunteers and donors
- Administrative and planning support for Foundation Board, Committees and Foundation Director
- Other duties as assigned by Foundation Director or Foundation Board Chairman
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite of products, social media and donor software
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Highly accurate, excellent attention to detail
- Ability to organize workload
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Ability to work well with others
The Foundation's Mission
To provide funding for all areas of academic excellence in Forest Hills Public Schools.
About the Foundation
The Forest Hills Public Schools publishes a bi-monthly newsletter that details district happenings and issues. Please click here for the current Focus newsletter.